Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Super Picnic Photoshoot ♥

Wanted to upload a post about my trip to China, but the uploader doesn't allow me to. Sad case. It's okay, nothing much interesting though, just that I happened to trip and nearly fall down on the stairs, shouting to my dad which was ahead of me, 'Dad! I'm falling down!', while I'm actually trying to run down the stairs so that I won't fall. AHHAAHAH!

Besides that, I've done some photoshoots recently. I'll let you see a few here. :D







They are really nice, thanks to all the photographers on that day. Don't think I've added them all so I might as well leave their names blank here. Sorry, but thanks a ton, both photos and tissues! :D

Oh, if you are wondering, this was taken at Taman Bukit Jalil.
Let's say goodbye for now, will update again soon. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment