Friday, July 13, 2012

Scam Or Not ♥

Let me recall, hmm, if there's anything odd happened to me recently. Oh yes, there is one really really odd thing. I've been called by someone, S, assuming that he's an agent, and he asked me if I'm interested in doing lingerie and swimwear photoshoot. I have to admit that the pay is rather tempting but quite preposterous! It's really fishy cause when he called, I can't see his number, it was privatized.

If it's really a scam, man they're good! He speaks proper English with an Australian accent, which he says their company involves in mostly overseas market mainly Australia. They asked for a face to face meeting at their office, but I told them I'm not going any sooner, so yeah, will update you guys if anything happens. ;)

Cheers! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment