Friday, August 24, 2012

Sleepover & Harry Potter's Movies Marathon ♥

Missed the first gathering with Kerrine but no fret, I was invited to spend the night with her and the girls, Janine and Jess. They decided to have a Harry Potter's Movies Marathon. Sorry guys, I'm not a fan of HP but still I'm eager to watch with them. :]
Met up at MV and did some shopping for our snacks at night and this is what happened.
Food supply for the night, excluded the drinks. 10 pax? Nope, just 4 ladies.
The magical dart that only Jess masters really well. Serious, I thought it was easy, the real one is actually easier than this.
The nerds. AHAHAHAH! Just realized that I was the only one who's not wearing specs. Oh, add 2 pizzas on our food list. :P I never know Domino's tastes somewhat better than Pizza Hut, or maybe I'm just getting a little bored with PHD. :/


We almost finished all of the HP's movies, only 2 left. Surprisingly, I'm the only one who're still awake at around 7am, most of them slept around 6something I guess. FYI, I didn't sleep the night before.

Jan and I actually woke up earlier than the other 2 piggies but we didn't want to wake them up until it was 3pm. Thank goodness the dim sum restaurant closes late. :D :D
Jess' favorite Wu Gok. Don't really fancy this but don't mind eating this.
Deep fried rice cakes! One of my favourite!
Oh God, I'm the only one with really bad skin condition. I think I have to do detoxification, kill me already, are raw/steamed vegetables even considered as food? It's not even filling. T.T
There's no need for me to emphasize on what's funny in this pic. :P
Lastly, the food! I'm craving for it again! *Drools*
Oh, I forgot this. Spot me?

No comments:

Post a Comment