Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Plan B with Karyn ♥

Been wanted to try Plan B for the longest time but couldn't find the right one to dine with me. Then tada, one day this babe, Karyn, said she wants to try that too. Coincidentally bumped into Cartene who was just about to leave in about 5 mins. Fate! AHHAHA!

Here's the food! *Drools*
This is my Lemongrass Ginger Tea and the Pistachio Chip I like so much. :] 
This is Karyn's Smoked Salmon Sandwich, which is not really good because of the super thick wholemeal bread. :(
My Lamb Sausage Roll. This is very yummy, trust me! Maybe cause I love lamb the most out of so many types of meat. 
Chilled at The Gardens Club Lounge for a while since we don't really have anywhere to go. I think we're the loudest there even though we already tried hard to lower our voices. :P 
Met up with another gang of friends. AHAHA! Bumped into a lot of people that day, including Bellamy whom I was mad at for a week or 2. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment