Friday, August 24, 2012

My Birthday Celebrations ♥

It was my birthday on 28th of July. Besties Janine and Jess brought me to a Thai restaurant, My Elephant, which they heard it was really good. It was a surprise and they didn't fail cause the one I went to is located in Happy Mansion, PJ, which was kind of odd for a nicely furnished restaurant to be there, just beside a school compound if I'm not mistaken.
This is My Elephant Platter since we wanted more variety in small portions.
This is duck, veges with a kind of fruit sauce, I forgot what was it. :(
This is tofu, okay, I sound stupid cause obviously it's tofu. I don't remember the sauce, sorry. :(
But everything is quite spicy so it doesn't really matter what sauce was it, I think. LOL
Carefully unwrap my pressie from Janine. And it was Goodal's Cacao Mask and masks from Jess too. *Sob* They got me skincare products cause I non-stop complaining about my face. Thank you very very much! ♥ *Sob sob*
There they are, my lovely babes. ;)
Very bad photographer we had. AHAHAHAH!
Here's the link if you're wondering which restaurant was it. Most Probably not cause usually I'm the outdated one.LOL :P

Spent the birthday night with my family and had Korean food after Thai. I wish this happen to me everyday. :D
Didn't take much photos that night cause low batt. :(
Anyway, we had this at Bee Won, Ampang. :]

Aahhh, I want a food trip! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment