Thursday, October 23, 2014

A Ride Full of Surprises

It's been a really long time since I blogged, no inspirations I guess.
It's still a bit early to say this since it's not really the end of the year yet but 2014 has been a roller coaster ride to me. Both good and bad, and having bad things happening in my life isn't that bad after all cause I always believe in things having both sides.

First off, I got mugged right in front of my house just a few days after Valentine's, lost a lot of my favorites together with one thing that is the most important, my faith in my neighborhood. Then I got paranoid with strangers walking pass and when I'm walking alone. Got over it anyway, or maybe concealing my fear better than ever.

In August, my boyfriend had to leave me behind to US for studies. That was my first time crying in the airport, embarrassing but no regrets for showing my true emotion. At least he realized how much I would miss him. Hopefully I can get in to the same university as he is. :)

Not long after losing my boyfriend to studies, I lost a friend. Nonono, not dead, just doesn't hang out together anymore. Well I didn't plan to 'unfriend', it just happened. Oh boy, I do hope that it was as easy as unfriending someone on Facebook. Long story short, two sets of strong personalities that would never mix well. To be honest, it was so bad that I actually felt a sense of relief for having done such a decision. But don't get me wrong, it wasn't easy to have reached a stage that such decision must be made.

However, all these make me wonder, if this is just a part of growing up, if this is actually normal. Sorry to be ignorant but I would like to think that I'm becoming more mature to be picky of my friends. I've been asking myself if I've been too nice to my friends all this while. I don't like to get mad and shout at my friends but many of them are starting to take it for granted which is why I can't take it anymore so I guess I need to stop being miserable and let them notice that "hello? I DO HAVE A TEMPER."

With this chance, I hereby declare I have an awesome boyfriend who did not let go of my hands while going through all the highs and lows. Thank you for supporting, I love you baby. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment