Thursday, February 6, 2014

Life is full of regrets or not. :')

There are so many things that I had done that makes me feel so sorry to myself. Usually the stupid things or that tiny little steps that I wasn't brave enough to take. Odd enough, I don't really regret much except for the things I didn't do which is clearly one of the mottos I live by..
I'd rather regret the things I have done than the things that I haven't.
My past molds the present me. I wouldn't learn to be smart if I didn't do all the stupid things in my life. I wouldn't be acting the way I am now if I didn't do the things that I had done. Well.. you could say that I like to learn or will only learn through the hard way and sometimes, I don't learn at all.

Not going to bore you with all my stories but I've been betrayed, back-stabbed and used by the people I loved. Yes, loved. I'm not the kind of person who would still be nice to you when you treated me like a trash. I DID treat you wholeheartedly, I trusted you and had faith in you and in the end, what do I get? A heartbreak.

After all these bullshits, I don't think it would ever be possible for me to trust you again. Let's just face it, it will never be the same and I will not bother myself to even try. Why? Simple, you're not worthy anymore. You don't worth my time, my effort, my sincerity, loyalty etc.

Even though I stop loving those assholes and bitches, I still want to be nice to everyone. With all the unwanted dramas/tragedies keep pestering them, some people actually stopped hoping and expecting because getting hurt again and again is just plain tiring. They stopped believing in their own race cause having hope, faith and love is just way too luxurious for them! DON'T! Don't ever lose that 3 core values, they're the pillars that hold us up and make us strong. Don't give up on the majority just because of the ungrateful minority.

Call me stupid or whatever you want, I still strongly believe that there are people that would actually love and appreciate me just the way I am and be grateful for the things that I do for them. Bless those people. They deserve my heart. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment