Saturday, October 6, 2012

Nightmare For The Hair :(

I'm pretty sure tons of people bought Groupon vouchers thinking they've grabbed the best deals for whatever they wish to pamper themselves with. But recently, I'm so disappointed by one of the deals my friend and I got online. It's a salon voucher which costs RM120 for 2 persons, so RM60 per person. BUUUTT! My friend didn't really check the details on the side of the deal that says extra RM20 for those who has waist-length hair. Come on, of course I don't mind paying the petty RM20, it's just the fact that I feel like I've been scammed. Oh I know I know, we should check the terms and conditions beforehand, but correct me if I'm wrong, I don't think a lot of us really spend time to read those little ant-like letters, right? (But I did, that's how I know about the RM20, yes I'm proud of that) :P

THIS is the deal we got.

The owner and us agreed to do our hair after the expiry date because her schedule was fully packed, that, is not something I mind to tolerate , as long as we're satisfied with the results. Unfortunately, we're not. Now, let's start with the things that I dislike about this experience.

  • Hard-sale - Anything repeated after I said no is considered as hard-sale to me and still, she kept on insisting which led us into a bad starting.
  • Besides that, she also tried to sneak the treatment onto my hair WITHOUT even ASKING for my permission. If only I didn't ask what she was trying to do back then, I'm already paying UNCONSCIOUSLY for something I didn't ask for. (Again, she insisted the treatment and it seemed like there is no way that I could outrun the hard-sale so I reluctantly agreed for the cheapest pre-perm oil treatment which was RM15 after discount)
  • My friend did highlight and I was watching the hairstylist doing it, !@#$%^&*, she only did a few layers, not the whole head. (Puhlease, even I can do what she did. We pay you for reasons)
  • The results came out really bad that they aren't what we wanted in the first place. AARRGGHHHHH! My friend wanted a warm reddish brown but her hair came out cold pinkish brown. And mine! The curls should fall starting from my shoulder but as you can see, it's not. (Sorry the pic is not that clear) She even said it could last for more than half a year but I can't see curls even after a mere 2-3days. *Eyes rolling* (Both of the pics were taken on that very same day)
Coincidentally, I had an interview and discussion regarding hair-modeling the next day after the hairdo, guess what! I just told the director that he can do whatever with my hair since it sucks. And he said many salons cut corners especially on consumers with vouchers and I can't agree more. :|

You see, I can't write off with one stroke that she isn't skilled but like I've said, she might cut some corners because she personally told us that Groupon took half of their revenues. *Shoulder shrugs*
In the end, I paid RM95 and my friend paid RM150.

This is one of her satisfied customer I searched online. :]
Oh yes, I'm giving you the name, sabarlah. I have no worries since what I said are all true. :]
It's Hair Now De Saloon. Address: 34, Jalan Manis, Taman Segar, 56100 Cheras, KL. (Near Leisure Mall) The owner/stylist's name is Florence.

I wish you good luck. ;)


xoxo,
you know I love you ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment