Monday, November 19, 2012

Video Shooting with Supercars! ♥

Thanks to the very advanced technology in social networking that I don't really feel the need to update my blog so often. Anything, just post it on Facebook or Twitter. :]

Even now, I don't have a clear subject or title regarding this post, just feel like typing something to my almost dead blog. Ha! Hmm, let's see what I have..

Recently did a video shoot for the DAP, yes, Democratic Action Party, you're right. Not sure if it's okay to blog about this but they already posted some of the behind-the-scenes-photos and I'm not going to disclose what is it about anyway, so I guess it's okay?

It was really fun during the whole shoot, I get to know some friendly models and interesting people, not to forget some members of the parliament. They're quite cool actually, not those cocky people like I'd expected them to be. Don't know all the names, but one of them was Tony Pua. Quite a charming and funny person actually, definitely better-looking in person. And a million thanks for giving us a ride on his Volvo even at peak hour. ;)

One of the models, Wan Li, that one on your far left, I want to thank her too, for teaching me stuffs and touching up my make up. And the cute director too, for making us to shoot at ease. Check out his page on FB, click HERE! He directed the Sabah Gangnam Style.LOL :]
From left: Wan Li. Amelia. Jack. yours truly, Mitchelle.
And and and! The best part of this shoot is, I get to pose with my dream car, Porche! ♥ :D :D Don't jealous kay. I don't always get this chance too. :(
Aaah, hope I can get more jobs like this and bridal themed photoshoot. In my dreams I guess. :'(

Anyway, bold or not bold better? I mean the font. :D

Miss my girls so much. :'( </3

No comments:

Post a Comment