Sunday, November 25, 2012

A Little of This & That ♥

Shouldn't you do what you said you will do, especially when you promised someone to? Maybe it was me who made the wrong decision in the first place, it shouldn't be you I guess. So sorry to be such a fuss to you, my friend. When I see you having fun and do whatever it is that you were doing and so busy that you couldn't even give me a message, I'm disappointed.

To make my post appear longer.. I shall blog some movie reviews.

Cold War is a must watch! All those great actors and actresses are doing their best in throwing us this best show ever. It was really intense that I could only catch my breath after the movie ended.LOL The ending is so not predictable and please tell me, how many movies out there is not predictable now? That's the point.
As for Pitch Perfect, don't expect for a good story line, but I really enjoyed myself because of some funny scenes and the singing part. I love musical. I love to sing. :]

Oh yes, Skyfall. Many of my friends and friends of friends claimed that it was bored that some of them literally fell asleep in the cinema. Like whaaaaat! How could you! Okay, it's not as exciting as the precious one cause it's a bit slow and because they're showing James Bond doing things in the old school way instead of some futuristic sophisticated gadgets, so it might not be an eye candy to some people. But I find the way they talk to each other rather witty and sarcastic which is quite enough for me already. Besides it's James Bond! Skyfall is just outstanding enough just because he's a JB series.HAHAHAH! Still, i don't think that chic is hot. Berenice Marlohe her body is not proportionate, her torso is longer than her legs which is quite fatal to this movie cause Bond Girls are suppose to be the best of the best. Hmmm.

Obvious right? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment