Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Old Post from Vietnam ♥

In the hotel's lobby now, waiting for my room to be available cause the guests haven't check out yet. Wanted to blog about my Vietnam trip but can't cause all the pictures are still stuck in the camera. Sigh. Not sure if I'm hardworking enough to not procrastinate the trip post after I get back to my motherland. My flight back to home sweet home is tomorrow evening if you're wondering. ;) Fingers cross so that I can still join my friends' New Year's Eve party. :(

So hmm, Vietnam.. To me, it's pretty bad.

The food are not bad actually, especially Pho, which means beef noodles I think. It's literally everywhere, I mean EVERYWHERE. It could be right in front of your hotel, or a stone's throw away. If you're not a picky person or someone who just couldn't stand having the same old food everyday, then food is not your biggest concern.

Oh yes, I forgot to mention, I'm currently at Ho Chi Minh, in the middle of their town area(near Ben Thanh Market). Guess what, I still haven't got myself anything yet cause everything is in cut-my-throat-price-range. I think you could possibly cut it down by 60%? Which I didn't bother to do cause I'm already pissed and the items are not really a must-have's.

I've also went to Dalat, the so called Holland of Asia, claimed by one of the tour guides which I think Cameron Highland pretty much has the flowers they have. Still, it's a nice place to go because of the scenery like waterfalls, mountains, and nice chilly weather. Will show you pictures when I'm back and comfortably chilling at home. :]


P/s, written when I was still in Vietnam, but don't feel like wasting this post. HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment