Friday, February 1, 2013

Miss Chipao Malaysia Semi-Finals ♥

(Taken from The Star.) Click here to read the full article.
Hey peeps! Not sure if you've seen this but here's a glimpse from the local newspaper, The Star. :D
Okay, I know you can't really see me in there, so here's another one taken with my Blackberry. Teehee. :]
Ahhh, I regret much for pinning my hair up, I definitely look better without it. I blame that for not being able to get into the finals. Ha! Kidding, I wasn't doing great that day so bye bye my Miss Chipao Malaysia crown. :(

But it's alright. At least I still get my one-of-a-kind experience and a bunch of pretty ladies as friends. Hehe! Definitely worth it. :D Okay, enough saying, I'll start your drooling session by showing off my ladies now.
 Melissa. Joyce and I. 
 Melissa in blue. Toby in yellow. Kayley in purple. Karen (left). Stilly (right) on the bottom right. ♥
Toby and I, everyone agreed that we look quite alike, and the 'sisters' think so too. Hehe! (Sorry for the blur pictures, BB sometimes, sucks.)
Future karaoke partner, Kary. :D (Sexy lips by the way) ;)
The very very friendly model, Karen. First, I lent her my skinny jeans and it fits her well, yes, it still kind of amazes me. Then we got close after some conversations, in the end, we realized that coincidentally, we were wearing the exact same design. Haha!
Angeline, the popular girl. So honored sia. :D

Well, there were other girls, but didn't really have that time for bonding session since we need to prepare ourselves when half of them were going on stage, it goes either way, sigh. But it's okay, there might be some other opportunities to meet them next time. *pat myself on the back*

Behind the scenes:
Honestly, it was a total chaos, all of us, the contestants, didn't know in prior that there were 3 rounds of catwalks to do. The Organizer's Singlet, The Kebaya's and lastly the Cheongsam's.

We never had a fitting session which is crucial cause they're not tailor made, we had to hunt for safety pins within that mere few minutes to save ourselves from looking like a pregnant lady, especially me since I'm so so skinny.

Besides, they never brief every single person about the program/schedule, we just tried our best to posh things up while running up and down, shouting and panicking all by ourselves like mad women. Thank God seriously for a few staffs and a supermodel, Wilson Tan to be there, checking out for us, lending us his helping hands, which he even zipped my dress for me! Muaahahahah! *drooling*

This Wilson Tan, if you're wondering. ;)


Oh, I've also had an interview with The New Straits Times, but not sure if they're going to post that up, who knows why.
Overall, oh you know, one of a kind experience. ;) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment