Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Never Give Up On Friendships ♥


Everything in this world will fade eventually, we don't know when, but it will, someday. Youth fades, beauty fades, memory fades... Conscience too. Humans nowadays, are they even fit to be called one? Torture towards animals, even young kids. I seriously don't understand why and how they can do that. Watching all those torturing videos on YouTube just make me feels so sick and heart-tearing.

I'm sure we have plenty to talk on that topic, but mine today is about friendship. Yes, sad to admit that friendship fades too.

I think I'm a person who will try really hard on holding on to a friendship and make things work. I call them once in a while to hangout, for a tea, whatever just so that we can spend some time together. Not free today? I'll call again next week. That's just who I am. I take friendships very seriously, more than my boyfriend, or I just haven't met the right guy yet. :|

I know that we all have to move on, and get to know some other friends but sometimes I just don't understand how they can just cut someone loose just like that. *snap* They just stop looking for you, rejecting your invitations, then just *poof* vanished into the thin air.

I'm having a hard time accepting all those crap, as if nothing was going on between us, like we never had some happy precious memories, that you can just leave whenever you please. Aaahhh >.<

I most probably have to face this kind of problem again, again and again. Oh well, just have to learn to move on without them. Hope my friends and future friends to treat me better.LOL

I'm still in a piece, moving on still with high hopes in human. I still believe that people will be nice towards me if I do. If there is one thing that I never give up, that's hope. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment