Thursday, May 30, 2013

Back In Action


Time really flies in a blink of an eye, without knowing it, I've spent almost 3 years rotting at home and eat pray love with my friends. I got really lazy that even blogging felt meaningless to me. Honestly, I'm very worry of myself cause I can feel like my brain is deteriorating, my memory is really bad compared to last time. I'm also having a difficult time focusing on something. So for my sake and parents', I forced myself to be courage and told my dad to bring me for registration at Taylor's Lakeside Campus, which I had had decided to enroll in the ADP majoring in Humanities & Liberal Arts.

And so here I am, sitting in the middle of the vast campus, blogging while enjoying the cold breeze early in the morning, sipping my favourite pink guava juice.

Everything seems to be perfect, but in reality, I'm struggling in classes, especially Math and Chemistry for this semester. My Science subjects weren't good to begin with, and the time off I took is just way too long for me to remember a thing. I'm bloody serious over here, not being modest or anything. So now, I'm already so stressed as if I'm facing my final exam soon instead of enjoying my time knowing some new friends and environment for the mere first week.

Another pain in the ass is I have to wake up at 5.30 every morning just to get a parking space at Lakeside. For me, I must reach by/ around 7 in order to get a not-too-far slot, otherwise, I would have to walk for 10 minutes which I hate cause they're not that kind of nicely cemented, smooth path to walk on. So yeah, even if my class is around 9 or 10, I still have to reach at 7am.

The conclusion? Life just sucks, I hope only for now. Things will get better, that's what I want to believe. :')

No comments:

Post a Comment