Thursday, August 22, 2013

Can you or can you not? ♥


Why must we try so hard to define something we couldn't? I don't know about you but I can't define a relationship, to be exact, my relationship. I mean, how can you define how serious it is? There's no quantitative scale that you can use to measure how serious are you or how much effort you're willing to put in. For me, I just follow what my heart tells me or how I feel now.


Yes, I do have expectations in a relationship. I'm sorry that I have, but feeling like your partner is the one or hoping for the best are what girls tend to do and I do aware that realistically, fairy-tale doesn't exist. Not saying that it's not possible, but for most of us, we're just not the lucky Cinderella who found her prince charming right away and instantly fall for each other then live happily ever after.

Having expectations means that I've actually thought about the future but don't want to over think it cause life is full of uncertainties and decisions. I won't know and can't control what will happen next, cause I already have more than enough to take care of now. I get it when you have a general idea about your future, but you see, life will always mind-fuck you and things won't always go according to plan, that's why we have 25 more alphabets to go with if Plan A didn't work out.

So why can't you just stop worrying for the uncertainties and start holding on to what you can have now but not in the future. You'll never know if you'll get another chance if you let this one slides right under your nose. Appreciate and cherish it people. :'(

</3

No comments:

Post a Comment